all classes and programs we offer are free to attend
You are welcome at the Carman Family Resource Centre! Here are a few things to keep in mind.
As a general rule, we follow the Prairie Rose School Division calendar for holidays and closures; if there is no school in the division, the Centre is also closed.
This is also true for cancellations due to weather or road conditions; listen to the radio or check the school division website for cancellation notices.
At the Centre, parents are always responsible for their children; please respect our space and help us maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone:
Sign up for Notifications
We have moved!
It’s a new season for the Carman Family Resource Centre, and we are excited to be able to welcome you to our brand-new space!
The CFRC has a new home in the renovated part of the Boyne Lodge; you will find us inside the fenced garden area, right next to Boyne Towers, and we look forward to holding parent-child programs here for many years.
Parking is available on the east side of the complex. Park in the east lot and use the entrance for the new Bistro! Then just follow the signs for the Resource Centre down at the end of the long hall. We have a cozy space to share with you and are eager to get programs started!
Along with our new space, please note that we have a new e-mail address effective immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to change this in your contacts and use our new e-mail to get in touch with us – email is the best way to connect with the CFRC!
Our phone number remains the same, but as we have moved to a cellular phone, there is the option to text us as well; replies will be made during office hours.
Book Buddies at The Boyne Regional Library
AGM Meeting – Feb 8, 2024
A few rules...
- At the Centre, parents are always responsible for their children; please respect our space and help us maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone:
- Please remove outside footwear; you are welcome to bring along inside shoes or slippers.
- Be sure your child is only eating and drinking when seated at the table.
- Do not allow your child to run or climb in the Centre.
- Finally, all hot beverages must be in covered travel mugs for the children’s safety.
Thank you for your co-operation.